Through Disability Confident, we are working to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
I am pleased to confirm our registration and meeting level 1 (one), of which there are three which sets out the following commitments.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
1. Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
2. Communicating and promoting vacancies
3. Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
4. Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
5. Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
6. At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people